Most people like the strong taste of barbeque because of its unique taste. It gives sweet, fruity, fragrant smoke taste that will make your customers satisfied, adding this flavor to your chicken wings menu will keep your customers coming back for more! And the best part, it's so easy to apply. Just Brush then serve!
- Dry Chicken Wings with clean paper towel
- Mix 20 grams of Chicken Rub to 1 kilogram of Chicken Wings
- Refrigerate for 1 hour to 2 hours
Make sure the chicken is defrosted before you put your chicken rub on it
- Prep Tempura Batter
- Mix 150 grams of Tempura Batter and 250 grams of cold water
Here's a tip: Always make sure that the water you’ll be mixing is COLD
- Dip the Chicken Wings in Tempura Batter
- Fry them in medium heat
- Wait until golden Brown
Avoid overcrowding the pan, leaving lots of space around each piece so the chicken will cook evenly.
- Put the Hickory BBQ sauce in a bowl
- Dip the bristles of the brush into the Sauce and coat the Chicken Wings completely.
There is something about those tasty little bird parts that we cannot resist. Maybe it is the fact you can make them in so many different ways and so many different flavors. Here is the full list of our sauces!