Filipinos love fried chicken, particularly chicken wings! Everywhere, restaurant owners and meal food delivery services are adding chicken wings to their menu! Make sure your shop has a great supplier of all the supplies needed to make delicious mouthwatering chicken wings! Make sure that your supplier has complete ingredients, from raw chicken wings, to different sauce flavors and even batter!
Imagine the deep fried chicken wings tossed in garlic parmesan flavoring. The complementing saltiness and flavor of cheese is surely yum! Now, let’s talk about how to make delicious wings!
It’s easy and simple if you follow these steps
- Dry Chicken Wings with clean paper towel
- Mix 20 grams of Chicken Rub to 1 kilogram of Chicken Wings
- Refrigerate for 1 hour to 2 hours
Make sure the chicken is defrosted before you put your chicken rub on it
- Prep Tempura Batter
- Mix 150 grams of Tempura Batter and 250 grams of cold water
Here's a tip: Always make sure that the water you'll be mixing is COLD.
- Dip the Chicken Wings in Tempura Batter
- Fry them in medium heat
- Wait until golden Brown
Avoid overcrowding the pan, leaving lots of space around each piece so the chicken will cook evenly.
- Put the Chicken wings inside your tupperware
- Pour Garlic Parmesan Powder
Suggested ratio : 2 tbsp. of Garlic Parmesan per 3 pcs. Chicken wings
There is something about those tasty little bird parts that we cannot resist. Maybe it is the fact you can make them in so many different ways and so many different flavors. Here is the full list of our sauces!